Our client relationships are based on close working relationships with leaders and teams. The leadership team can be an existing structure (e.g., president and cabinet) or an ad hoc team (e.g., a steering committee). We also work with various cross-functional teams for event planning, research and implementation. The principle is to involve individuals from across the system in the planning and execution of the project.
1. Project Planning: Define purpose, scope, time line and desired outcomes.
2. Discovery: Gather and analyze data to create decision-support information.
3. Goals and Metrics: Set realistic goals and metrics for measuring success.
4. Planning: Identify actions to achieve strategic planning, process or organizational redesign, culture change, succession planning or a host of other issues.
5. Action: Put plans into action with cooperation across functions, teamwork and good communication.
6. Measure and Evaluate: Practice action learning in the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle of adaptation to achieve goals.
7. Stabilize: Institutionalize the change into existing structures, roles and responsibilities.